Today I ran, something new for me (for the most part). I am not a runner I am a cyclist but I have learned that I need the cardio that comes from running to help me improve on my cycling. So today I ran and learned a few things on my run.
1) Calories matter, I did not have enough to late me
2) My legs were not awesome (probably from the 20 mine ride yesterday).
3) Water matters
4) Music is important
5) I have a really pretty neighborhood
6) Hills suck on a run and a ride
7) I get faster the longer I go
8) The shoes you wear make a BIG difference. Time for some new running shoes for me.